Awards and Accreditation
St. Mary Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission, one of only
three national voluntary accreditation programs authorized by the
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to survey all hospitals and other medical facilities for compliance with
the Medicare Conditions of Participation. The Joint Commission has been
accrediting healthcare facilities for more than 60 years and under Medicare
since its inception. For more information, go to:
- Voted Best Hospital of the Desert from 2007 - 2015 by Daily Press readers.
- Voted Best Place to Work in 2015 by Daily Press readers.
- Only Neonatal Care Unit in the High Desert Accredited by California Children Services.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, a not for profit organizations that
certifies nearly 21,000 health care facilities across the United States.
- Earned the Cleverly & Associates Community Value Leadership Award as
a Top Provider in 2014.
- St. Joseph Health, St. Mary has been designated a "Baby-Friendly"
hospital by Baby-Friendly USA.