Ways to Help and Be Involved
Support St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
There are many ways that your gifts and time help local residents have
access to the highest quality health care right here in our own communities.
There are many opportunities for your gifts and time to benefit the patients
and families helped at St. Mary Medical Center.
- Helping to provide early diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease and
other illnesses by supporting the use of state-of-the-art health care technology
at St. Mary Medical Center
- Expansion of St. Mary Medical Center to ensure that the High Desert community
has access to quality health care in their own neighborhood
- Ensuring that life-saving emergency care is available 24 hours a day
- Helping babies get a healthy beginning by providing affordable prenatal
care to new moms
- Investing in the education and training of nursing students from our local
schools to help ensure a qualified health care workforce from our own community
- Making the High Desert the healthiest community it can be!
- Extend a Tribute gift to honor a loved one or favorite physician or nurse.
- Support St. Mary Medical Center Foundation special events by purchasing
tickets for the Men Who Cook, Annual Golf Tournament and Gala. If you
are a business leader, consider sponsorship of these widely recognized
events in the community.
- Establishing a Memorial gift on behalf of a loved one. In lieu of flowers,
Donations are made in memory of your loved one.
- Become a St. Mary 500 Club Member by donating $500 St. Mary Medical Center
for the year. 500 Club members receive a membership lapel pin and are
invited to a private annual luncheon with the President / Chief Executive
Officer and a guest speaker.
- President's Cabinet Membership begins with an annual $1,000 donation
and includes quarterly dialog sessions and exclusive luncheons with the
Medical Center's President / Chief Executive Officer and a guest speaker.
Gifts of appreciated assets such as securities or real estate, naming St.
Mary Medical Center in a will, living trust or estate plans, charitable
gift annuities or other tax-advantaged gift arrangements are welcomed.
A certified consultant is available at
no cost to discuss these options with you in a confidential setting.
- Support local nursing students' training at St. Mary Medical Center
and in our local community by giving to the Padmavati Paladugu Nursing
Leave a legacy by naming areas of the hospital with your gifts. These include
a place on our Donor Wall of Honor ($2,500), a patient care room ($5,000)
or even a wing or section of the hospital with gifts of $20,000 or more.
These are some of the ways, our
donors are recognized.
You can make your gift donations either by cash, check or credit card.
Please make out to:
St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
18300 Highway 18
Apple Valley, CA 92307