Ways to Help and Be Involved
There are many ways that your gifts and time help local residents have access to the highest quality healthcare right here in our own communities. There are many opportunities for your gifts and time to benefit the patients and families helped at St. Mary Medical Center.
- Helping to provide early diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease and other illnesses by supporting the use of state-of-the-art healthcare technology at St. Mary Medical Center
- Expansion of St. Mary Medical Center to ensure that the High Desert community has access to quality healthcare in their own neighborhood
- Ensuring that life-saving emergency care is available 24 hours a day
- Helping babies get a healthy beginning by providing affordable prenatal care to new moms
- Investing in the education and training of nursing students from our local schools to help ensure a qualified healthcare workforce from our own community
- Making the High Desert the healthiest community it can be!
- Extend a Tribute gift to honor a loved one or favorite physician or nurse.
- Support St. Mary Medical Center Foundation special events by purchasing tickets for the Men Who Cook, Annual Golf Tournament and Gala. If you are a business leader, consider sponsorship of these widely recognized events in the community.
- Establishing a Memorial gift on behalf of a loved one. In lieu of flowers, Donations are made in memory of your loved one.
- Become a St. Mary 500 Club Member by donating $500 St. Mary Medical Center for the year. 500 Club members receive a membership lapel pin and are invited to a private annual luncheon with the President / Chief Executive Officer and a guest speaker.
- President's Cabinet Membership begins with an annual $1,000 donation and includes quarterly dialog sessions and exclusive luncheons with the Medical Center's President / Chief Executive Officer and a guest speaker.
- Gifts of appreciated assets such as securities or real estate, naming St. Mary Medical Center in a will, living trust or estate plans, charitable gift annuities or other tax-advantaged gift arrangements are welcomed. A certified consultant is available at no cost to discuss these options with you in a confidential setting.
- Support local nursing students' training at St. Mary Medical Center and in our local community by giving to the Padmavati Paladugu Nursing Scholarship Fund.
- Leave a legacy by naming areas of the hospital with your gifts. These include a place on our Donor Wall of Honor ($2,500), a patient care room ($5,000) or even a wing or section of the hospital with gifts of $20,000 or more. These are some of the ways, our donors are recognized.
You can make your gift donations either by cash, check or credit card.
Please make out to:
St. Mary Medical Center Foundation
18300 Highway 18
Apple Valley, CA 92307